Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in the car this morning, tra-la-la, didn't think to open the gate before I backed into it.

The gouges in the diffuser are for another day, can someone sanity for me please that the reflector picture attached matches this part? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/383111173897

Further has anyone got a better source than this eBay link? Thank you all! Be careful out there people, there are gates everywhere.

·
Registered
33,148 Posts
I wouldn’t assume buying the part from your local dealer, especially once you include postage.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cheers cue2, thats deffo the correct one though innit?

edit: dont use the term 'right' to mean 'correct' when looking for opinions on left+right parts.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right I've ordered that, thank you (y) Next question, does the diffuser come off without having to pull the entire bumper off? It looks like it should......

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
The diffuser probably comes off but the reflector has screws inside the bumper so you will need to remove the bumper if I am not mistaken! The reflector for the Super with a different plain diffuser is different to the Veloce as the bumper shape is different. The Qf might also have a different reflector. I am unable to access eper to check part numbers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right ho, so the part arrived and it looks right. So a question, do I need to take electrical precaution (ie battery disconnection to stop the airbags blowing etc) for this level of dismantling? (rear diffuser/bumper removal)

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I don't think you need to disconnect the battery. Heck I did not disconnect the battery while removing the seat air bag connector for something I was doing. Dont think you will any issues apart from getting a Parksense error if you turn on the ignition

1 - 9 of 9 Posts