Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a place to get a rear bumper for a '04 GT.Priced one recently @ €400!!!!!!!!!
Thats a bit rich especially that its a standard one.Its primed and ready to paint alright, but for €400, I was expecting something special.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gorey in Wexford there is a dismantlers called Felix Byrne they had a GT with roof damage in there give em a buzz and tell em the lad who bought all the 146parts off em sent ya.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Anyone know a place to get a rear bumper for a '04 GT.Priced one recently @ €400!!!!!!!!!
Thats a bit rich especially that its a standard one.Its primed and ready to paint alright, but for €400, I was expecting something special.
When I got the bill for my GT (was rear-ended around 6 months ago), the bumper cost was €223.43 ex VAT. Add in another €10.26 for a towing eye cover and the total for just the bumper was €284. This was in a body repair shop (Dennings in D24). Labour and paint would add a bit to that obviously.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try Kevin in Donoghues in Dublin very helpful and a gent to deal with...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Autolusso are breaking up a black GT. It is advertised on ebay saying they will quote you on any parts you should want off it.

Unfortunately shipping costs may make it expensive, but its worth a shot!

Ebay item number : 330334099573

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that lads.I sent a message to guys on ebay asking how much for the bumper plus postage.Fingers crossed I get a good price.Did you see the pic of the car?That was some ding!The whole of the front is totally gone!!!Ouchhhhhhh:wow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts