Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts guys. I fancy one of the large spoliers the type the law rest of whist writting you a ticket for peeding, but then I reckon all scooby doo owners reckon they were the first to have the large boot spolier on the Impreza. I did think of something a ittle more descreet. ANy sites you know of the I could browse?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Of all the lastest models the 156 does suit the large spoiler. If the car is red or black even more so. As long as you make sure the car has the performance to match the looks go for it.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Paul. Its actuallysilver and thats what got me thinking of something smaller like on the M3?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL.........Its still open to debate as I use the car for work and company business and don't want to give the impression of a 'boy racer'

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
then you'd probably be better off with a smaller spoiler, actually there are two, both very nice imo.

the other one is a smaller one, like the one ABYSS has, but i cant find any pics anywhere frown

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when i went to see my bella she had one small promblem a boot spoiler and a big one @ that !!but after 2 days of owner her my bellas shark tail is staying on so get your self one !! as alfa have made a great spoiler which brings out the lines.

oh mines siver go for it the shark one !!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
AAV U must be a pimp for a livin. Sorry, but I detest that spoiler like a pimple on Jennifer Anistons breasts.

Regards

Hoygaard

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me no pimp !!! it was on the car !! i kind of like it now but i do now what u mean !!!!

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hoygaard:
<strong>AAV U must be a pimp for a livin. Sorry, but I detest that spoiler like a pimple on Jennifer Anistons breasts.

Regards

Hoygaard</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hoygaard!!! nice avatar!!!!! wink
love it :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Northern Scum!

If you're going for the high wing spoiler for your 156, Desira Alfa in Norfolk are doing them for £145.00 which is £37.00 off list price. Tel (01379) 650131. Say you saw the advert in Auto Italia magazine.

From a fellow tight-fisted Northern Scumbo!

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
AO Price: £129.76 (€205.02) £152.47 (€240.90) Including VAT at 17.5% from AO, we was selling them cheaply, until now! wink

1 - 15 of 15 Posts