1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

It's mirlock here i have seemed to have lost control of my account :depressed:
Ive asked admins but they keep resetting this account :biglaugh:

But anyway does anyone know what size drill i need to split the rear ARB brackets to fit the new bushes

Thanks and fingers crossed i will be back on the other account soon , i feel like a new school boy :jester:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
My account went weird as well. I now need a password of such complexity there is f all chance of me ever remembering it. Still I can be confident no one can offer bad advice in my name other myself.

·
Registered
780 Posts
My account went weird as well. I now need a password of such complexity there is f all chance of me ever remembering it. Still I can be confident no one can offer bad advice in my name other myself.
You can change your password in the user control panel. All passwords got reset and would have been some randomly generated gibberish. So the first thing I did was I went back and changed the password to a new one of my choosing.

Just click the "Profile" button towards the top of the page and then select "Edit Email & Password" on the left. Then set your new password and be happy that you can hopefully remember it haha

Reactions: dgmayhead

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
problem i have with my account is i cant remember the email address registered with it . so i have no idea what the passwords changed to

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
New password needs to be ridiculously long, contain capitals,lower case, numbers and symbols. Weird because I can get money out of cash point with 4 digits.

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
New password needs to be ridiculously long, contain capitals,lower case, numbers and symbols. Weird because I can get money out of cash point with 4 digits.
But you have a second line of security called "the card"!

First I found out was when I couldn't login and get an odd email from then .. now they are posting a message .. useful to tell us AFTER we've had to change the password!

Still not happy with the way they run this site .. too many f***ing adverts especially if I use my Android ... constant [email protected] on screen.

·
Registered
780 Posts
But you have a second line of security called "the card"!

First I found out was when I couldn't login and get an odd email from then .. now they are posting a message .. useful to tell us AFTER we've had to change the password!

Still not happy with the way they run this site .. too many f***ing adverts especially if I use my Android ... constant [email protected] on screen.
I got an email sometime early last week advising that within 3 days all passwords would be reset so I was expecting it. Then got the email with my new login details and immediately changed my PW.

I do agree that it is kind of odd to have the alert put up after all the passwords were changed as it would have been much more useful to have that up a good week prior to any changes.

Also agree that the amount of adds on the mobile version of the site is just ridiculous. I understand advert generated revenue but 8 -10 ads per page is just ridiculous. Thankfully I don't get any ads on the desktop version of the site which is what I use 99% of the time unless I am on the go and want to quickly read up about something whilst I'm working on my car or stuck at the parts store wondering what exactly I need to get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts