Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I find a 8c, new unused, red with 0 km, they ask me 175.000 euros, please give your opinion, my idea is this car in this conditions, continus to be too expensive.
Wath do you thing?
Real price?
Thanks

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I'm surprised you are asking us if you are a serious buyer at this end of the market. Used 8Cs routinely appear at this kind of price and more on the UK market using the current exchange rate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My question is simple, I own a sz with 850 km the number 471/500, I own also a LE 4c the number 471/500, and yesterday I find a 8c new unused and they ask me 175.000 euros by the car, and I repeat the same question,
Today to buy only for to keep, not to run, and investissement, what is the raisonable price for a 8c in this conditions?
I Don, t know the real price only the asking price of the unsold cars......
Thanks again and excuse me if my questions is uncorrected

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Well the cars listed on Autoscout start at 175.000..
I think they are a bit inflated though. Its one thing to have a listed price, but its another when a client comes in with an offer. But prices in this end of the market vary greatly. Look at the prices of the Ferrari F40 and F50 in the last couple of years.

Offers: Alfa Romeo, 8C, Final price (€) from € 1,000.-

So I don't know, but I wish I had your problem ;)

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Is 185k not the price of a low mileage or even new Spider?

I have seen the coupe for much less with relatively low mileage. However, since the model you are looking at has zero mileage i guess it will command a premium. In my opinion you would be better off going for a Spider as it is the better car by some margin. This is not just my opinion it is the opinion of the Alfa community. :)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Poor cars, made to go fast but sitting doing nothing

·
Registered
27 Posts
Prices on the up

Prices are on the up which is normal for a limited edition supercar.
I picked up my 8C spider early last year when I was sure they had fully depreciated.
I was only able to do the deal slightly below asking price.
Glad I did because it has appreciated quite a bit in one year.
It is clear that the spider will always command a premium but the coupe has appreciated relatively in the same timeframe. In the UK a return of that percentage free of capital gains while getting to drive automotive art is a nice way to earn a living.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for your information, I love this car, but only if is interesting investment, in my opinion, the price must to be reasonable, and this was my question, where is the limit?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts