Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past I've suggested, meekly, that we have a night out. I think, though, that a few of us, deep down, realise that this could be a train wreck of Super 8 proportions, possibly releasing several hideous monsters onto an unsuspecting population as a terrible side-effect.

So, I'm wondering about a slightly modified approach which would deflect some of us from the very worst lager-lout tendencies that they might possess.

No names....no pack drill.

So, how would people feel about meeting up in a nice pub that does several real ales, peanuts and no loud music.....so we could pull up a couple of tables, sink a few pints, chat, argue and taunt.....and then leave with a cheery wave for the last bus?

None of the above need involve brassy women, punching, kebabs or pavement pizza.

So, who might be up for a civilised evening of gentlemanly chattery?

Follow-on questions might include:

- where might we achieve such a convivial evening?
- are wimmin banned?
- should we attempt after Crimble or dare we risk pushing our luck with the Memsahibs?

RSVP. :D

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wondered about that - there are tables and stuff that we could descend upon...............is there a danger that Alfacool would, over the course of an evening, convert this into a Curry Club event? :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts