Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray the Region Rep for the SW has decided that due to work and Family commitments he is no longer able to fufill his role as a Region Rep

The Team will miss Ray as will his region but I'm sure he will still be attending meets and helping out were he can

I'd like to thank Ray on behalf of all the AO Staff and members for his efforts in getting the SW Region meeting in the real world.

Ray many thanks and stick around and enjoy the Forum.

Lets hear a big thank AOSW for Ray

All the best mate
Tony

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cheers Ray for all you've done, especially that Haynes/Ferrari garage meeting (not forgetting your bus).
:thumbs:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Tony and Peter

As Tony has said, I no longer have the time required to keep the SW lounge active enough. I will stick around though and help out the new Rep when I can. Thanks to everyone for the support and to the Welsh Team as well who we enjoyed meeting for the Karting challenges. Can I ask that everyone in the SW area give their full support to the new Rep when he is appointed.

Regards

Ray

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Ray, thanks for all the effort you put into the SW, just make sure you make enough time to still come to the meets (maybe not the kating ones though, your lad makes us look bad :lol:)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
:lol: Yeah, i've been missing being stalked :cheese:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Ok now taking bets on next rep, Ray who's your hot favourite? I need to work out the odds :lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
no no no.....I have the time but as the new company i started for is now being sold and therefore we are all out of a job again I cant be sure to have the money for any meets for the time being :(

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
anyway I have already volunteered to run the prospective new National Motorsport lounge :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts