·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I had a rib eye last night that a good vet could have got going again:lol:

Loved it:D

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I used eat meat like charcoal bricks but that was a legacy of my mum having to burn the **** out of anything meaty.

Now I don't mind a little blood on my plate and have been known to eat it uncooked in the form of Steak Tartar or Carpaccio.

M

·
0 Posts
I like my beef rare, duck pink etc.

Even poultry...there's a fine line between over cooking it, and having it 'just cooked' in the middle.

Salmon too....I like it pink in the middle.:)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I had a rib eye last night that a good vet could have got going again:lol:

Loved it:D
I had an M&S Sirloin last night on a sub roll with English mustard rare and bloody :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
I'll quite often have my steak 'blue'. Certainly no more than rare.
I always used to have it well done, but like Ghosty, that's probably down to my mum's constant cremation of all foodstuffs! :lol:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Like Filip, I only like my steaks 'Blue'! I do get a little irate in restaurants, when they ask how I like my steak - "rare, medium or well done?". Nope, BLUE! I don't know if this is a European "thing" or not but when abroad and I ask for the steak Blue, they ask are you sure? and when I say yes, they pat me on the back and say bravo - what's that all about then :confused:

A rack of lamb I like pink, but if I'm cooking a leg of lamb, I tend to slow roast, wrapped in foil for about 3-4 hours so that it just flakes off the bone - is that wrong?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Hit its horns off & wipe its arse is my usual response!

·
Registered
963 Posts
If I'm dining with a vet, I expect him to be able to revive my meal for me. Rare all the way, blue if I'm sure the meat is good quality.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts