Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I'm looking to sell this rare Brera 2.0 JTDM before the Christmas Holidays arrive.

It's on at £10790 but happy to sell it for £10500 to a forum or AROC member.

Excellent inside and out, only 27,750 miles, garaged when not in use, 1 of only 24 models, Celtic Tuning remap to 200 bhp and 50+ mpg.

Email [email protected]

Many Thanks.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201710230561913

·
Registered
139 Posts
How on earth do you get 50+mpg from a 2.0? - Mine has a eco/power remap to 200bhp and the best I can squeeze is 45mpg on mway driving. Do you drive like Mrs Daisy?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How on earth do you get 50+mpg from a 2.0? - Mine has a eco/power remap to 200bhp and the best I can squeeze is 45mpg on mway driving. Do you drive like Mrs Daisy?
No I don't drive like Miss Daisy - I read the average MPG calculation on the dash

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that is Misano blue - looks same as my previous Q4 Brera. (the colour code is on the underside of the bonnet)

Looks great, good luck.
Thanks for that - yes it's Misano blue and looks great. particularly when the sun shines on it

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Hi all - I'm looking to sell this rare Brera 2.0 JTDM before the Christmas Holidays arrive.

It's on at £10790 but happy to sell it for £10500 to a forum or AROC member.

Excellent inside and out, only 27,750 miles, garaged when not in use, 1 of only 24 models, Celtic Tuning remap to 200 bhp and 50+ mpg.

Email [email protected]

Many Thanks.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201710230561913
Fabulous looking car, even with a oil burner under the bonnet. Who cares about the fuel consumption.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fabulous looking car, even with a oil burner under the bonnet. Who cares about the fuel consumption.
Thanks for the kind words - a very quiet diesel at that.

The thirst puts some people off the 2.4 and JTS models, so with this one, they get the best of both worlds and only £150 tax per year.

·
Registered
6,737 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The guy drives an Alfa coupe, even if it is a DERV.

Understood if this is the 'Daisy' you're referring to https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51yb3RCrFGL._SX342_.jpg
The great thing about this car, is that it can be a daily or weekend car and you won't need a mortgage to fuel it.

So if you're commuting 5 days a week, you won't need to keep eyeing the fuel gauge.

I had a 2.4 once and it was thirstier than some of the petrols I've owned.

The pull is impressive both off the mark and through the gears - smooth as you like.

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
As Top Down points out, I don't think the typical Brera owner (or potential Brera owner) gives a hoot about fuel consumption.
But undoubtedly a good choice for those that do. If it must be diesel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts