Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is nice,

but i dont think i would pay 25,.... i guess if its in top condition it probably is worth that ...

maybe time to selL! :lol:

Id start him off at $19K and work my way up from there wait for him to come down in price as much as he could.

BTW Let me know when your selling your car Elm !:D

J

·
0 Posts
someone has been using the rear spoiler to open and close the boot....it has a low spot in the centre....

Not a concourse car as described, possibly a nice car, but the blue interior would put me off

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
someone has been using the rear spoiler to open and close the boot....it has a low spot in the centre....

Not a concourse car as described, possibly a nice car, but the blue interior would put me off
I never knew that about the spoiler. That will be stored in my memory next time I look for a GTV V6 !

Still its not bad with low ks 70 Km is reasonbly low. Thats something like 36 Miles

And P2 V6 hardly ever come on the market in Sydney. Dont blame them if i had one id never sell it either.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Jees, i was thinking of selling mine for around $25,000... and I have loads of extras lol... Metallic silver, Q2 diff, remus exhaust, Eibachs, Sunroof, Tints, Zender cup kit, BMC CDA, Powerflex bushes, 18" wheels, stereo.... 120,000kms all services up to date, rebuilt gearbox only 2,000kms ago! How much would mine be worth!?...
oops just realised thats a P2, but still...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I checked my spoiler aswell haha... I never close it by the spoiler, i never really open/close my boot, its full of subs and amps so nothing fits in there anyway :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts