Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
when I do (eventually) post my interview Pete, there won't be anything on there that anyone will take issue with. And even if I was going to tell porkies on line, I'd make it a damn site more interesting than telling you all that I now have a French shopping trolley as my car! :)

g

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>when I do (eventually) post my interview Pete, there won't be anything on there that anyone will take issue with. And even if I was going to tell porkies on line, I'd make it a damn site more interesting than telling you all that I now have a French shopping trolley as my car! :)

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is that why your work of creative genius is taking so long G? :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
GTV6,

Seriously, isn't Hell a very nice place in North Poland at that sea over there (I forgot the name of it)? I know it from some holiday brochures (I think...).

S

·
0 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Rapallo:
<strong>We've just had a friendly chat after Aisha admitted he'd been doing some detective work to uncover my identity.

I've revealed my identity (not in that sense Siro)to Aisha who admitted he suspected I was who I am.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Come on Aisha, who is Rapallo, Kendo-flamin'-Nagasaki??!! wink

·
Registered
284 Posts
Are we to presume, Rap, that Aisha now believes you, or has Aisha rumbled you?

Personally there isn't a word of Rap's here that isn't believable, I've known plenty of people - particularly in the motor trade - that have had load of cars. My own car count is 9 at the moment, which is nigh on unbelievable, and I'm out of the game (!) nearly 5 years.

Now Rapallo, since I've been so nice to you, how about some sponsorship for an Alfa Romeo racer with loads of potential..........

R

·
0 Posts
It's definitely an Alfa, running in the BRSCC series, is that the old fogey one or the new up and coming one?

·
Registered
911 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pete:
<strong>GTV6 as soon as AO posts it.And nobody start disputing the number of hot hatches hes owned. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh goody I can't wait! I'll just go off and sharpen my knives! :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
here comes:
FIAT 600 (1963)
FIAT 500
4x FIAT ABARTH 850 tc / 1000tc
FIAT 127
FIAT 124
FIAT 127
FIAT 131 1600 TC
FIAT 131 2000 TC
FIAT Croma 2.0 turbo i.e.
ALFA 155 1.7
ALFA 146 TI till now :p

J

·
0 Posts
Mainly for Aisha.

Where is the difference for the guys who are running a company car refering to it as 'mine' and Rapallo who is trading cars saying he has owned them. If he bought them, then he owned them, purpose does not matter.

Over his working lifetime my local butcher has owned 28000 dead cows - they were all in bits when he got them and in even smaller bits when he sold them on.

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by John Fanthorpe:
<strong>Over his working lifetime my local butcher has owned 28000 dead cows - they were all in bits when he got them and in even smaller bits when he sold them on.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bet he's even making money on them ... :D

41 - 59 of 59 Posts