Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Aisha:
<strong>Im back. I needed a dump badly.

Look, I said earlier it may be true but I dont like billy bull****ters in real life or virtual. Im finding it hard to believe some of these claims. Aren't I entitled to put my opinion across? As usual I stand (sit) alone....

Bahaa, Bahaa ( thats supposed to be sheep noises :p )</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Of course everyones entitled to their opinion.I just don`t feel the need to air mine on this particular subject.I don`t have any reason to doubt Raps claims.Most car dealers I have known change their cars as regularly as their underpants!
PS Aish Hope you wiped your arse properly or else you might need to change yours.
:D

R

·
0 Posts
Let's just say the Rabbit is out of the hat and the cat is amongst the pigeons!

G

·
0 Posts
Aisha & Rapallo - you can't have a part-PM, part-forum spate. I think you should now keep this one to PMs, and not give us lot cryptic clues on the public forum as to what the other one has said in a PM.

oh, and I think we should stop speculating about what's been said in those mails, as well.

g

S

·
0 Posts
Nah, that's certainly not Aisha's style. I know Rap likes the old fruity language but that's hardly gentlemanly behavior.

Anyway, how easy would it be to start throwing one's "virtual weight" around. I've received emails verging on the rude side from competitors in the rag trade. Once meeting them in the flesh I've pi$$ed myself laughing!

Siro

R

·
0 Posts
We've just had a friendly chat after Aisha admitted he'd been doing some detective work to uncover my identity.

I've revealed my identity (not in that sense Siro)to Aisha who admitted he suspected I was who I am.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
This is by far the funniest thread i have ever read :D :D :D
I don't believe any off you all anymore !! you're all a bunch of workless comedy actors in my opinion :) :)

R

·
0 Posts
After having my trousers pulled down and my privacy exposed who is next for the Alfa Owner Soul Destroyer.

Come on Pete bring the next lamb to the slaughter!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Rapallo:
<strong>After having my trousers pulled down and my privacy exposed who is next for the Alfa Owner Soul Destroyer.

Come on Pete bring the next lamb to the slaughter!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rap,I`m having enough problems with getting G to come up with the goods as it is!Now you will really have put him off.A hint G,keep the answer to how many cars that you have owned to a respectable level,or indeed don`t do anything to incite the black sheep amongst us! :D

21 - 40 of 59 Posts