Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

:cry:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Something the matter :confused:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah baby, got salad tonight....

Just pee'd off cos i'm running out of hours in the day and these last few days everything is annoying the hell out of me :cry:

As you know I race, have a job, a new family and also work from home in evenings and at weekends (that I have free) to help with paying for racing........I cant remember the last time I had any more than 5 mins to myself and very rarely get more that a few hours sleep a night.
I'm getting to the point where something is going to rather drastically give way and not sure if its going to be my sanity or my heart first :cry:
I also need to start getting to the gym but the only time i can fit it in is if i get up an hour earlier and go before work...which just means even less sleep but I need to go to lose weight for racing next season as my kart will be heavier so i need to be 2 stone lighter :(

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm that wound up that on the way home for lunch today a BMW crossed the road infront of me (when they shouldnt have) and the woman threw her hands up to indicate it was my fault that she was stuck across the road I was on....and my first and overwhelming desire was to ....yup......just bloody ram her :mad:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Salad, thats not really dinner :cry:

Sounds hard Rafe, like really really hard. The gym can wait . Can you not just say one day f€ck it im going to drop everything and have a ME day . We all need this once in a while or we will go insane!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Rafe. Who's is the website in your sig. Referring to the 250 kart racing. Is that you? I used to race a tonykart with 125 pavesi. Loved it and would love to start again!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nah baby, got salad tonight....

Just pee'd off cos i'm running out of hours in the day and these last few days everything is annoying the hell out of me :cry:

As you know I race, have a job, a new family and also work from home in evenings and at weekends (that I have free) to help with paying for racing........I cant remember the last time I had any more than 5 mins to myself and very rarely get more that a few hours sleep a night.
I'm getting to the point where something is going to rather drastically give way and not sure if its going to be my sanity or my heart first :cry:
I also need to start getting to the gym but the only time i can fit it in is if i get up an hour earlier and go before work...which just means even less sleep but I need to go to lose weight for racing next season as my kart will be heavier so i need to be 2 stone lighter :(

Oh i know its you now lol. Yea takes it toll dont it!

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rafe. Who's is the website in your sig. Referring to the 250 kart racing. Is that you? I used to race a tonykart with 125 pavesi. Loved it and would love to start again!
Yeah thats me mate, I run an Anderson AK with Rotax 250 and an Anderson Maverick with Rotax again.....You should come down sometime, you can take the AK out for a spin if you like :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Salad, thats not really dinner :cry:

Sounds hard Rafe, like really really hard. The gym can wait . Can you not just say one day f€ck it im going to drop everything and have a ME day . We all need this once in a while or we will go insane!
Cant, the Mrs has the baby all week when I'm working and weekends when i'm racing so when I do eventually down tools I take over to give her a bit of a break :( She needs it too.....and unfortunately our little one (as said by the doctor) is so advanced for her age that she requires more attention than most as she hardly sleeps and needs constant stimulation or she gets bored and kicks off :cry:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gavin, just noticed you are in lincolnshire, if you want to get back into 250's the guy you want to speak to is Dave Harvey (he is just north of Newark), he won the Div 2 title in 2006 but now races Div 1. I pretty sure he has loads of spares for the rotax engines and could probably sort you out :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Yeah thats me mate, I run an Anderson AK with Rotax 250 and an Anderson Maverick with Rotax again.....You should come down sometime, you can take the AK out for a spin if you like :thumbs:
That would be great fun. I may take you up on that offer. I miss the extreme cornering the intense braking and the neck breaking acceleration so much:(

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Cant, the Mrs has the baby all week when I'm working and weekends when i'm racing so when I do eventually down tools I take over to give her a bit of a break :( She needs it too.....and unfortunately our little one (as said by the doctor) is so advanced for her age that she requires more attention than most as she hardly sleeps and needs constant stimulation or she gets bored and kicks off :cry:
Awwww , I feel for you :(
I guess neither of you can drop your lil one off to a parents for a few hours or anything just for a little rest:cry:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That would be great fun. I may take you up on that offer. I miss the extreme cornering the intense braking and the neck breaking acceleration so much:(
The long circuit guys are up at Cadwell Park this weekend for the GP, if you have the time get yourself up there, you might be able to pick up a scond hand setup :D

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwww , I feel for you :(
I guess neither of you can drop your lil one off to a parents for a few hours or anything just for a little rest:cry:
Nah, her parents live about 70 miles away and dont know where mine live

1 - 20 of 33 Posts