Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
I'm with you Malc. Microfibres cloths are excellent. Clean it and get on with life.

You spend all that time detailing a car and it either rains or a bird sheits on it.

Each to their own.:)
:thumbs:

Pretty much the same Malc except I still use a leather and use demon shine after , makes it looks the dogz.

I've parked next to a mates after he's spent all day spoodling with DA polishers,waxing and sealing and mine looked just as good .
Must try this Demon shine.

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
I just spray it on whilst the cars still a bit wet then use a drying towel as if drying then buff with a dry cloth. All done within an hour :thumbs:
Oh I like the sound of that :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
I've used Demon Shine for a number of years, bought a five litre jug, you water it down so it will last years. A 50p squirt bottle from poundland and your away.

I found that after about half a dozen applications the beading/shine is there even if you miss using it a couple of times. I.e. Just giving the car a quick rinse.

Lazy mans polish, love it.:lol:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I use Demon Shine as a clay lube absolutely nothing else.
I enjoy detailing cars it's very cathartic for me so when I do it I tend to use the best products available.
If stuff works for you guys and you're happy with the results then all the power to you.

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
I use Demon Shine as a clay lube absolutely nothing else.
I enjoy detailing cars it's very cathartic for me so when I do it I tend to use the best products available.
If stuff works for you guys and you're happy with the results then all the power to you.
:thumbs:
As I said therapeutic. I will add there have been times when I used it as an excuse to get outside and do something useful. It's just not often :D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts