Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a long rant. Just fed up of railway workers!!! :mad:

It's currently 1.00 am and they have just started to do work on the railway at the end of my back garden. All I can hear is a damned pneumatic drill going and some engine roaring away. :rant:

When will it stop?! :cry:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately they did post some kind of leaflet a few weeks ago warning us. However they did not state it would be so late and with a bleeding drill!! :mad: :rant:

Last time it was a few guys with hand saws cutting back the trees which was fine.

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
Not a long rant. Just fed up of railway workers!!! :mad:

It's currently 1.00 am and they have just started to do work on the railway at the end of my back garden. All I can hear is a damned pneumatic drill going and some engine roaring away. :rant:

When will it stop?! :cry:
Well look at the bright side - now's the time to have really noisey s*x :eek: :eek: :eek: and no-one else will be able to hear you :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
44,781 Posts
Well look at the bright side - now's the time to have really noisey s*x :eek: :eek: :eek: and no-one else will be able to hear you :D :D :D
Nice thought, but I bet they're all too busy with the drilling ;)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be fine if the missus was here!!

Nice thought, but I bet they're all too busy with the drilling ;)
:lol:

EDIT: Finally got to sleep. Ended up waking up at half 12 this afternoon!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts