Registered
16,710 Posts
Hmm, what does the report say though :)

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically......

Kimis debut in red, he's started the season at Madonna de Campiglio. Did first press conference with F Massa after arriving by helicopter. At Wroom, Ferraris traditional pre season skiing trip. He is relpacing M Schumacher at Ferrari and will have his work cut out.

·
Registered
462 Posts
The Brera is a painfully good looking car.
Kimi actually looks in pain the poor boy. Maybe the helicopter ride didn't agree with him!
Or perhaps the thought of replacing one of the greatest F1 drivers in history?
Either way he's better away from big macs and into the red side of the forza!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
BigFoot said:
Nice choice Iceman :)
Nah.... he should have a black one !! :rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Registered
615 Posts
According to Google Translate, the text reads:

Debut in red for Kimi Raikkonen. The new pilot of the Ferrari begins from Madonna di Campiglio its new season. E' previewed in fact for he and Felipe Mass the first press conference of the year in the traditional within of meeting of winter called “Wroom” and that the Ferrari from years holds in localita' the some thirty. The Finn e' reached today Madonna di Campiglio in helicopter. To the Ferrari avra' the not easy task to replace Michael Schumacher.

?
P

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lets hope new car really kicks a**se.
Cant wait for season to start.Really dont know who is going to be better of the two drivers.Most people reckon on Kimi but Massa done a full season,won twice plus testing in previous years.I think this could be a strong advantage knowing car/team etc although kimi blindingly fast.Really dont know what to expect any thoughts?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I agree with what you say.
Kimi is the natural talent with the years of f1 racing in a top team.
Massa, however, has the team experience and testing advantage as you say - but a good driver can quickly make that gap up.

It's sure to be very interesting in the ferrari garage as they jossle for the number one spot in the team.

I too can't wait for the news season to start.
Life without Michael S is sure to be interesting and will throw up some different results.

G

·
prospect said:
According to Google Translate, the text reads:

Debut in red for Kimi Raikkonen. The new pilot of the Ferrari begins from Madonna di Campiglio its new season. E' previewed in fact for he and Felipe Mass the first press conference of the year in the traditional within of meeting of winter called “Wroom” and that the Ferrari from years holds in localita' the some thirty. The Finn e' reached today Madonna di Campiglio in helicopter. To the Ferrari avra' the not easy task to replace Michael Schumacher.

?
P
I think I can translate French better than that....translation software - don't you just luv 'em:cheese:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.