Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of joining the RAF most likely as a Driver, really in two minds about it. was just hoping someone on here might have some experience or advice :confused:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, heights are fine, flown as a hobby for most of my life, prefer driving tbh, plus think a hgv licence would be more useful in the civilian world after.

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
haha, heights are fine, flown as a hobby for most of my life, prefer driving tbh, plus think a hgv licence would be more useful in the civilian world after.
:thumbs: At least you saw the funny side ;)
Agree with you, not much call for ex Spitfire fliers these days :lol:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the advice and i dont know if anyone cares, but i thought id update. i registered my interest and 2 weeks later my job became available. so ive got a meeting on wednesday and ive got a tonne of paper work to do before then. :cry: ive also got to get fit and sharpish! :eek:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
right, aptitude test on thursday and selection interview straight after if i pass :wow: trying to do as much research as i can, a lot to cram in. lol. any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

R

·
0 Posts
What age are you? My brother always wanted to join the RAF but left it until he was 21, he ended up training with 17 year olds and hated it, he borrowed money off his mate to buy himself out after a fortnight.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts