Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Its my first post, so really thank you for accepting me.
I don't own an alfa but always admire the design of the alfa romeo.

I tried to update a friend's mito radionav with the last firmware 1.19.4 . At the beginning everything looked good, the system recognized the cd and started the update but when it restarted it stayed in black screen.
Now the radionav doesn't responding, does anyone know some trick or any way to restore the system.
I am really sad because the car is not mine.

If anyone could help or give any idea

Thanj you

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried updating the radionav firmware. At first everything seemed fine, the system recognized the SD and started the update but when it restarted, it was black screen.
Now the radionav does not respond, does anyone know some trick or any way to restore the system.

If someone could help or give you some idea

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello

I had the same problem but I found the solution.
First I did the update with cd and not sd card as you wrote. Also alfa has written in the internal instructions that the firmware update must be done via cd maybe thats why you had problem.

Now about the solution, you have to pull out the radio and there is in the downside a small hole with a black button inside.
You have to keep pressed the tiny button and the right knob and disconnect the battery and reconnect it while you keep pressed the two buttons.
After that the system will recover.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.