Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Yet another aux in question I'm afraid ! I have a 2010 G, with the integrated RadioNav pop-up SatNav unit, and Blue & Me.
It has only the USB socket in the glovebox, no 3.5mm aux-in. I'd really like to add one, however the solution on here to use the Yatour won't work as the RadioNav has different connectors on the rear.
I've pulled my stereo out (surprisingly easy) and it has a "quadlock" style connector. What it doesn't have are any useful details on the unit at all, no pin-out descriptions. So, I was wondering if anyone has RadioNav on a later model with the 3.5mm aux-in ? If so, any chance you could take a look at the rear pinouts. It's a 10 min process, pull the dash panel off, then under 4 torx screws and pull the radio out, the quad-lock removes with a lever, all quite obvious when you do it.
I was wondering if the aux-in is wired to some of the unused pins that I have on mine, and if I re-created the same with a cable like this :-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aux-In-Universal-Car-Adapter-Set-Loose-3-5mm-Handle-Most-Quadlock-AX0121W9-/221461911277?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item33902896ed

Any other suggestions welcome, I've attached photos of the existing setup.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can't help you. I've just bought a GQV with radionav and was planning on getting the isimples ISFM21 which is a bluetooth FM modulator. Works well on my other car.

Can you tell me is the car aerial connector standard or fakra or something else. Picture would be even better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts