Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All, had my alfa for 2 days now and loving it. The only thing i would like to change though is on the radionav display. on the left hand side it has a compass and the altitude of the car. Does anyone know how i could change it to something else a little more useful? Maybe so i can have the radio display on the left and the telephone display on the right of the screen. Thanks

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Hi Alfa49, welcome to AO!

It depends on the mode you are in.
...while I try to remember the right way to change things, I'll tell you the first one to play with...
Put the car into Dynamic mode. You will then have the Power/Boost gauges displayed, or you can change that to the G-meter.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
OK, next...
If you push the buttons that surround the central one, the display will change - Nav for the map, Music for music, Trip for trip (and to change the Power/Boost meters to the G-meter), Tel for phone.

It's all in the RadioNAV manual.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I dont' think you can change the left part of the display yourself.

When navigating somewhere by GPS, the left part will be used to display upcoming turns, intersections and such (even if you don't have the map on the right). If not, it will indeed show the compass with the altitude.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts