H

·
0 Posts
moyles is only happy when talking about himself.........******

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i listen in every morn on my way to work and this week i have actually laughed as its mills presenting and also i think the bloke who won one night with laura was funny as f!!! and r1 should give him his own show

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Frankly Moyles comes across as being a bit of a bully, and appears not to have lost his virginity until late in his life.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Makr and Lard were really good. However, I too now listen to Radio 2, as Wogan's much better that Moyles. Also Radio 1 plays too much dance music, whereas Radio 2 plays proper songs (oh dear, I think I'm getting old :) )

S

·
0 Posts
Radio One breakfast show is a large pile of doggy do-do!

Hate it with a passion, I even retune to local advert FM!

Talentless pile of toss!

Andy

PS Wogan is good on Radio 2 for comedy, yet quality drivel in the morning!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Wogan is King. Steve Wright followed by Chris Evans in the afternoon gets me home :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Mills was much better - it was an unpleasant shock to turn on the radio this morning and hear Moyles again. Too much ego. Really miss Mark & Lard, but won't listen to R2 for fear of getting old. Thinking back over the R1 breakfast presenters, the "successful" ones were always the egotists and the ones I liked never lasted. Oh well...

Vin

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
vinkeirle said:
Mills was much better - it was an unpleasant shock to turn on the radio this morning and hear Moyles again. Too much ego. Really miss Mark & Lard, but won't listen to R2 for fear of getting old. Thinking back over the R1 breakfast presenters, the "successful" ones were always the egotists and the ones I liked never lasted. Oh well...

Vin
Naahhh - join us old fogies and listen to R2. Just think of it as being 'mature' whereas R1 is for those who aren't!!!!:) :) :)

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I've converted to Radio 2. And I miss Mark and Lard massively. **** Cincinatti, come by *****, lovely bit of vinyl that, etc, etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts