Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also wanted to know how too replace the radio controls on the steering wheel can anyone explain please ?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Remove airbag first-to do this disconnect battery then go have a coffee, leave for 15minutes but I prefered 30 then undo 3 bolts on back of steering wheel, ease airbag(the bit with the horn push) forward then disconnect the wiring, once this is off you can see the fastenings holing the steering controls in and the blue circuit type wires connecting them, I eased the wiring plugs out then worked back to the controls along the wires then undid the fastenings and finally pull towards you on the 'pointy' edge of the controls and they come out, job done!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Its pretty straightforward really, but I must admit the airbag bit did have me a bit apprehensive too, never messed with those before, what do you need to get controls out for?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got me thinking maybe to leave it too a professional I got new ones the day cause the ones on there don't work properly the only thing that works is taking cd back one track !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts