Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post as I have recently become a new Alfa owner.

My first problem was the radio code was not present and the battery had been off. The stealer wanted £15! I had read many post about a little program that would get it for me but also found lots of people saying they could only find it with viruses. Well I found the program albeit in Chinese but with no virus and it worked a treat.

This is the address to down load from:

BP_PgAlfaFiat.exe - UPLOAD

And here are the instructions on how to do it:

1) Slide the radio out. 4 bits of metal coat hanger in each of the holes and a small screwdriver to prise the radio out do the job perfectly.
2) Look for the sticker printed with the serial number. Mine was on the right hand edge.
3) Write down the serial number - it starts with BP0 and is 14 digits long.
4) Google for the program BP_PgAlfaFiat.exe and download it. If you can't find it then leave a comment and I'll consider hosting it here.
5) Enter the serial number, dropping the BP0 and the 7th character:

e.g. BP037628001736 becomes 3768001736

Then start the car and enter the code. Hey presto, a working radio and £25 saved.

A couple of warnings: this will only work for Blaupunkt radios, not the Clarion or Alpine ones fitted in some Alfas. If it doesn't work first time (mine did) double-check the serial number. If you enter the code incorrectly 3 times it locks for an hour and you will need to keep the engine running for an hour before you can try again (it turns itself off after 20 minutes if the engine isn't running).

Hope this helps someone as it did me.

As with most Alfa's I will be looking for some help on all the other problems it has!

But i'm hooked so far!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Anyone tried this?

Is it the same program that Jo listed on the main thread?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i also don't have a radiocode

HI guys I have an Alfa GT and i am from Holland.
I bought my alfa gt 4 days ago from an cardealer.
But i did not get a radio code. Can you help me?

My blaupunkt:

BP NR 7644 392 316

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
radio code alfa romeo 156

plese help me whit radio code on my alfa 156. my serial number 815BP037822577445 . thank you very much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Radio code for 03 156 2.4 JTD

Please assist in obtaining code - serial number is BPO37834823532 (SA model) I am unable to download the program as all sites appear to have malicious software problems. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
alfa romeo 166 radio code

Hi, the battery on my 166 was removed, and i lost my radio code. if anyone can please help me with it, or to tell me where to find it. The authorized dealer is way too expensive. Here are the number from the plate on the right side of the radio.
MLFB: 5WK 78101
Serial : AR1010079857/06

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please help

Hi you all,

My aftermarket radio let me down and now I want to reinstall my original radio. After installation my radio asked for a code which i don't have.

Can you help me out?

Radio type: 7640378316
serialnr. 815 BP037822589890

Thanks in advance!

Frank

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,447 Posts
I'll lock it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status