Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have been reading some posts on here about the radio ariel base , but just wondering were can I go to get it fitted in the Essex area (Chelmsford) and how much am I looking to pay

·
Registered
782 Posts
You could try doing it yourself - it's not very difficult. There is a very good "how to" guide somewhere on here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
17 Posts
had the same problem with my giuliettas, went to Alfa's in Chelmsford , and the wanted to charge me for a diagnostic test first £114, , so took mine to the Alfa workshop, J10 on M11, ( 01763244441), did a great job £75, and a lent me a car for £5. would recommend them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
had the same problem with my giuliettas, went to Alfa's in Chelmsford , and the wanted to charge me for a diagnostic test first £114, , so took mine to the Alfa workshop, J10 on M11, ( 01763244441), did a great job £75, and a lent me a car for £5. would recommend them.
I just went country motors in Chelmsford and they wantEd £100 for a diagnostics and 60 pound which I thought was a bit much and is that 75 pound with the base and fitted ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fixed it with some diy and it works like a dream :) all it was the copper bit in the base what was dirty and not connecting

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just went country motors in Chelmsford and they wantEd £100 for a diagnostics and 60 pound which I thought was a bit much and is that 75 pound with the base and fitted ?
yes, everything fitted , and now working like a dream, highly recommended.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts