Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go :D

Not upto my usual standard but I forgot my tripod :cry:

A few of our Bella's, Dave sorry I couldn't get a decent one of your Q4 but I tried :rolleyes:

The cars in wobble vision :lol:

The crew from Left to right :)

The back of Waynes head :rolleyes:, Big Mick, Scouse Dave, AL159, and finally Mr Paul Trim

A most enjoyable couple of hours chaps, look forward to seeing you at the next R.O.F.S Meet :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pictures could have been better, I'm waiting for stick by the bucket full off Evel :cry: :lol:

Next one chaps I'll bring the Tripod and do photographic justice to your Bella Machina :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Nice ones HM, certainly up to Evels 'non-tripod, its a crap camera and it's dark' standard. :thumbs:

Ducks and awaits Evels response :cheese:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My car looks well cool.....:)
That's because it is :thumbs:

Nice ones HM, certainly up to Evels 'non-tripod, its a crap camera and it's dark' standard. :thumbs:

Ducks and awaits Evels response :cheese:
Who do you think taught him everything he knows ;)
That's why I'm gonna get so much sitck :cry: :lol:

what's ROFS

and have you got the DT's?
+1 :lol:

I was just gonna post the exact same thing
Run Out Formby Southport, it's new AONW monthly meet :D

and no I haven't got the DT's :tut: it was bloody cold :cry: :lol:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Happy Man, looks like you were well and truly ****ed when you took the piccies. I know you can do better I have seen the results :lol:

Looked like a good night. Had it been a weekend it might have been easier for me, however if it becomes a regular thing I will certainly pop along to one or two :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had shutter, stutter last night, do you realise how long the shutter was open to get those piccys :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts