Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Looking at getting myself a Mito QV Line twinair. Getting a some conflicting information from Dealers and Alfa themselves.

The main problem stems from the QV trim line not being documented in the Brochure, the ones I've seen still talks of the Sportiva, or at least the brochures downloadable from the Alfa web site do. Have these car's not been out long enough to be in the brochure, or is this a Alfa trait with being a bit behind with there litrature?

My question relates to the trim description mentioned on this page MiTo | Supermini Cars | Trim Levels | Alfa Romeo UK

There is a line mentioned in the link above "Gloss burnished front grille, wing mirror covers, headlight surrounds and door handles" which seems to be very clear.

But the QV Line's I've seen have body coloured wing mirrors and body coloured rear light cluster surrounds with burnished chrome handles, and headlight surrounds and grills. I test drove a QV Line that confusingly did have burnished chrome rear light surrounds and wing mirrors. The dealer I spoke too was not really sure what a new order car would come with.

Anyone on here able to enlighten me? And can anyone comment on if Alfa always play it this fast and loose with details?

Also great community here guys, learnt a lot about the Mito almost enough to make my decision on if I should order one!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Can't really help, but I just come back from El Tater snowboarding, beautiful country.. was even tempted to look in the Alfa showroom as I lost count how many giulietta I spotted on the roads... :thumbs:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts