Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Has anyone seen any accessories, like matts etc, that tie in with the green stitching on the QV? The genuine mats don't have a green option :(

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
So, my bro's just ordered me some mats from carmats4u on recommendation from Mito1988. Black carpet, white leather edging and green stitching. Think it'll look cool, hopefully not over the top and hopefully the white will be easy to wipe clean. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't wait to see those Matt! I think it will look awesome. I couldn't have got away with it with mine being a black car, but they should work perfectly in your car. You won't be disappointed with the quality of their mats either. Every time you hoover them they look good as new, I drive in football boots and everything, and there is still no sign of wear.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
That web site looks fab !! I want some for the gtv and with Christmas just round the corner perfect !!!
Yep, take advantage with Christmas!

Can't wait to see those Matt! I think it will look awesome. I couldn't have got away with it with mine being a black car, but they should work perfectly in your car. You won't be disappointed with the quality of their mats either. Every time you hoover them they look good as new, I drive in football boots and everything, and there is still no sign of wear.
Sounds good! Will post some pics after Christmas. Thanks for that recommendation! Found any other good accessories/mods? Just noticed that the handbrake gaitor isnt green stitched, so gonna get one of those custom made to finish that off. :)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Any pictures at all i'd be interested to see what it looks like.
I'll get them cleaned up and take some pics in the light. Slightly disappointed with them though as the green stitching doesn't show through the white piping very clearly. The white does look good though and the quality of the mat is good. :)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i like the mats, where did you get them from

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
http://www.carmats4u.com

I do like them, but the green stitching don't show up enough against the white, so maybe keeping the piping black would be better?

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
they do a black/green piping, i like that

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Yep you can customise then to how you like.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
cool they are reasonable too may order some of these, thanx hun

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
i got some from that website for mine too and they are really good :thumbs: i went for the £50 set with black and white stichting and they look really good :) they clip in and fit really well too :cool: at the time they were doing some universal mats free with orders over £45 so i put those in over winter :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
hey, nice mats. was going to purchase a set from them earlier this year but i wanted the mito logo embroidered on it, which they refused for copy right reason :(

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I would advise against these mats guys. Only had them in the car since Christmas time and already there is massive wear marks where my heels have been resting. The accessory mats I got from Alfa still looked near enough to new after having them in my old mito for a year and I even sold them on after. I wouldn't be able to sell these on and that's after only 2 months! Problem is, Alfa don't do them in white or green. :(

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's really strange to hear Matt, have you emailed them?

The reason I ask is I've had four sets off them now (in 4 cars), all have lasted over a year. The current two sets still look brand new when hoovered. So much so, they still get complimented.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Yeah I was surprised since they boast about the material being so high quality. I'll email them. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts