Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yep! Got a 0% PCP deal with Bishops in Guildford on a 2017 QV.

Cash Price £59,539.00
Deposit £9,999.90
Amount of Credit £49,539.10
23 monthly payments consisting of: £876.70
A final payment £29,375.00
Interest 0!

Price was with options below (cost £2500 approx) .....involved some haggling! :wink:

Exclusive Tri-Coat Paint
Leather/Alcantara Sports Steering Wheel
Red Painted Brake Calipers
19' SPOKE DARK ALLOYS

10'000 mile PA limit which is largely irrelevant as don't plan to give it back after 2 years.
Already have a good part of the final payment saved.

Also included 3 year dealer backed free servicing.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Someones coming back

Good luck finding the right deal

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If that is indeed the case and Bishops is an option PM me & will give you the name of who to talk to.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Yep! Got a 0% PCP deal with Bishops in Guildford on a 2017 QV.

Cash Price £59,539.00
Deposit £9,999.90
Amount of Credit £49,539.10
23 monthly payments consisting of: £876.70
A final payment £29,375.00
Interest 0!

Price was with options below (cost £2500 approx) .....involved some haggling! :wink:

Exclusive Tri-Coat Paint
Leather/Alcantara Sports Steering Wheel
Red Painted Brake Calipers
19' SPOKE DARK ALLOYS

10'000 mile PA limit which is largely irrelevant as don't plan to give it back after 2 years.
Already have a good part of the final payment saved.

Also included 3 year dealer backed free servicing.
thats cracking with the servcing chucked in.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
mine was 3 year term at 0.5% on a deposit of 40% i think (or whatever the max was). the total price including accessories was 62k. sure i could have got the rate down to 0 had i held out and bothered to negotiate with the annoying folks at Pentagon to leverage my local dealer but wanted to order in Q2, and was running out of time, so i just did it... interest over 3 years is tiny.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Apologies, i was referring to brooking coming back to Alfa.

I'm not quite ready for a QV

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yep, I realised that my quote of your post was directed at him. :wink:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Brooking - should you decide to come back to QV ownership again, would you spec the car exactly the same again? If not what would be different and why?
Just curious. I think I would spec one exactly the same as I currently have.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Couldn?t get 0%, sadly. Had to make do with 0.1%!

Reactions: bucketbot

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brooking - should you decide to come back to QV ownership again, would you spec the car exactly the same again? If not what would be different and why?
Just curious. I think I would spec one exactly the same as I currently have.
No would have different spec as last car was a showroom example

Would stick with comp red

Red interior to brighten things up a bit

Harman Kardon

Dark teledials

Yellow callipers

Carbon heated s/wheel

Possibly Sparcos

·
Registered
586 Posts
No would have different spec as last car was a showroom example

Would stick with comp red

Red interior to brighten things up a bit

Harman Kardon

Dark teledials

Yellow callipers

Carbon heated s/wheel

Possibly Sparcos
Very similar to mine then apart from the Calipers. :thumbu p:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Not sure

Had both on my first one
Are you actually considering get another car mate? If so, i am sure you will not be disappointed this time. Apart from an over sensitive alarm i think the cars being produced now are spot on. It's a shame you had to go through all the **** the first time around.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure

Had both on my first one
Are you actually considering get another car mate? If so, i am sure you will not be disappointed this time. Apart from an over sensitive alarm i think the cars being produced now are spot on. It's a shame you had to go through all the **** the first time around.
I am.

I miss the feel of the car

·
Registered
911 Posts
Brooking, I'm on the 50/50, although it's more like 55 (up front)/45 at least it was for me in January. You need to specify an annual mileage so they work out the exact up front based on that + options etc. You can hand the car back after 2 years hence mileage making a difference. I'll be paying the remaining 45% in Jan 2019, they aren't having the car back... they would have to prise the keys from my cold dead hand.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brooking, I'm on the 50/50, although it's more like 55 (up front)/45 at least it was for me in January. You need to specify an annual mileage so they work out the exact up front based on that + options etc. You can hand the car back after 2 years hence mileage making a difference. I'll be paying the remaining 45% in Jan 2019, they aren't having the car back... they would have to prise the keys from my cold dead hand.
Ta

Was that Palmers?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yep. They have been great before, during and after. During my conversations with ARUK, Naz, etc, Palmers are generally known as one of the good ones. Having said that, I've had zero problems (14k miles now) so it may be a different story if I was Omni, who knows.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts