Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my renewal quote from Admiral for £400+. Went to the comparison websites & got a silly quote from Quote Me Happy. When I say silly I mean good silly. They've quoted c£200. Can't believe I can save £200 when I had a claim last year.

Has anybody used them?

·
Registered
739 Posts
They came up about £100 worse than Admiral for me. Half the price is pretty amazing - although renewal quotes always take the ****.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
97 Posts
Is it a confirmed price? Be wary of price comparison sites reeling you in with cheap prices but selling stripped back polices with high excesses, the cheapest isn't necessarily the best bet!

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fiddled about with my policy with Admiral & got about £70 off. Then when I suggested that I would be leaving I suddenly qualified for a 10% discount as a loyal customer. That still left them £100 more than Quote Me Happy so I've changed over.

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HOLD THE PRESSES

One year on & my renewal with Quote Me Happy is due. Thought I'd check the meerkats yesterday & QMH were cheapest again @ £197. This morning the quote came through from QMH. The price? £197 :wow: AND it's cheaper than last year. :wow::wow:

This has to be a first where the Insurance Co. has actually been the same as the comparison site.

YES:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts