Alfa Romeo Forum banner

701 - 720 of 722 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just been speaking to Simon and he seems to know his stuff at the garage, so popping down next Thursday to see if they can sort out my Spider's sunroof catching on roll bar problem!

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Just been speaking to Simon and he seems to know his stuff at the garage, so popping down next Thursday to see if they can sort out my Spider's sunroof catching on roll bar problem!
They are a great bunch. I couldn't recommend them highly enough

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just returned back from a visit to the garage and Simon spent well over an hour on my spider's roof to locate the potential problem, we have some options in mind!

Also replaced my wing mirrors on the spider with some new ones I bought off Ebay.

Top bloke and certainly helpful, courteous and genuine. Will defo drive the 25 miles to get work done on my car in the future! :)

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Spoke to Simon today and im booked in for service and Mot next month. I wonder if i will get the Seat roller skate again?.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, I agree, top bloke Simon, just had my can MOT'd and serviced at quicksale, going back in to get the driver side window sorted as it's proving to be a problem as it doesn't engage in the door seal properly.

Joe

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah, I agree, top bloke Simon, just had my can MOT'd and serviced at quicksale, going back in to get the driver side window sorted as it's proving to be a problem as it doesn't engage in the door seal properly.

Joe
I've had that problem for quite a while now. Ever since I changed the window regulator!.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Washed the G today ready for big service tomorrow.
Phoned Simon to ask if there was still a car i could use to get home.
No problem, ive put your name down for it. :thumbup:

701 - 720 of 722 Posts