·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Cambelt replacement seems a good price at £425 inc vat :thumbs:

Yes some nice cars on there bacon ;)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I have spoken to them today and they quoted around £300 for remap. Getting back to me with gains to be expected.

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Had my car done last week, the list was more extensive than I had hoped but the chaps did a great job. I was away so my dad sorted it out, said the blokes there were really really good, he was mightily impressed :cool:

They did the timing belts and water pump, spark plugs, new radiator (2nd one!!!), new thermostat (was sticking a bit), new spark plugs, an oil service, new front discs, new front pads, replaced some brake pipe that was corroding, and an MOT!

£1400 all in, not bad at all considering what they did, but would rather have not had to do it :(

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a big bill but quite reasonable considering the work done.

I hope you're happy with it mate. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Yes cheers Roswell, not happy with another crappy AR radiator needing replacement but the work they did was spot on :thumbs:

·
Registered
121 Posts
had my car in again today.
New front wishbones and bushes, what a difference.
They also fixed my rear parking sensors , great stuff

·
Registered
27 Posts
had my car in again today.
New front wishbones and bushes, what a difference.
They also fixed my rear parking sensors , great stuff
If its not too cheeky to ask..............

How much for them to change both front wishbones and bushes, and was all done in one day?

cheers.

·
Registered
121 Posts
dropped in mid week so they could look at parts required.
Dropped off friday all parts fitted in a day (dropped off at 9am phone call by 3pm)

regarding the parking sensors I'm not sure, they did tell me but I was just glad they fixed it. Pop in I'm sure they'll sort it. they also fixed the fault on my rear number light.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Well I had my first dealing with the chaps at Quicksale yesterday when my 156 was in for an oil and plugs service as well as a new thermostat. I was mightily impressed with the service I received and attention to detail. A few jobs were advised that will need doing in the coming months and everything explained clearly.

All in all a job well done at a good price.....oh and Justin even lent me his car to get back home and saved me hours riding round on buses.....top man :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 722 Posts