Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Very glad to have come across this site. Briefly, I've been driving the 147 1.6TS in Malaysia for the past 3 years. A lot of driving pleasure had been derived since the keys were put in my hands.

Looking forward to learning from fellow members, and in time, contribute to the forum.

Cheers!! :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hi and Welcome to AO...

They are just soo addictive we've been away for a few days got home - went for a little ride :lol:

Enjoy...
Simes.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Simes

I can relate to your note. There was never a day that I didn't miss my Alfa when I had to travel overseas on work.

Now I know I'm not alone. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
60,032 Posts
Hi Yen Lee, glad you joined up, we all love our alfa's too, you've come to the right site. Don't hesitate to jump right in and post, it's how you learn:) Cheers:)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Yen Lee, got any pics of your bella in a suitably exotic location? ;) :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:) thanks for extending such warm welcomes. Feeling all warm and fuzzy now :D

Having said that, have any of you felt that you take on a completely different personality when you're driving an Alfa? One that's almost demonic?

My 147 has got a noisy variator but i'm very grateful for the thread on "variator blues". Less frantic about the horrible sound at start-up; and know it's not the end of the world.

Drive on.......!!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome along :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts