Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need new coolant hoses for v6 from autolusso. Car is Coventry green. Do I choose red, blue or black? Ordering today...
Am hoping to make the engine bay a work of art at some point in the future, ie covers, sparkly inlet pipes etc.....

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cam covers most likely will be as standard, so vapour blasted and clear coated with red lettering. Yes, am thinking black too for hoses, just didn't want to regret not introducing colour - seen some very nice and colourful engine bay pics online but think standard is the route I am going down.

Having said that, will be picking up rear suspension components from the powdercoaters later, ALL of which, so spring pans, transverse arms, wishbones and arb have been done pillar box red! Might regret that....., still soon enough be dirty

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
suspension is one thing though and the interior of engine bay another very different thing

red works for suspension but it has to be black for the hoses

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
back in black

Going to go for black then I think. Waiting for a call back from autolusso to order.....

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,044 Posts
Going to go for black then I think. Waiting for a call back from autolusso to order.....
Who are you waiting a call back from? I have no message and it is me that orders the silicon pipe stuff

Drop me an email [email protected] I will sort it for you :thumbs:

Ned

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do Ned, spoke with James yesterday morning, said he needed to. speak to you and call me back...
I'll email you directly, Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts