Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone
just a quick post to introduce myself, im in lowestoft. and hopefully will be attending some meets when she's fixed. owned my 02 2.4jtd since october.
Tim

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Tim :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone,
seems like most of the meets are Cambridgeshire way which is pretty good, im that way most weekends. my jtd is very sick at the moment, possible variable turbo issues also need a new upper turbo hose which are like hens teeth! (cheap or used) but hopefully be back on the road soon, been nearly 2 weeks!! and im starting to miss her :eek:
but anyway would be great to meet some new faces soon. :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi a urgent call for help. i need someone with diagnostics or even just a kkl cable. i have fiat ecu scan but im not sure if my cable is working properly. doesnt connect to to engine ecu. will connect to vdc/ aircon but wont run most tests. yet a snap on will clear fault codes. :confused: i really need to connect to the engine ecu to try to figure out whats going on. im in lowestoft can travel slowly but the closer the better.
Thanks in advance.
Tim

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
hi a urgent call for help. i need someone with diagnostics or even just a kkl cable. i have fiat ecu scan but im not sure if my cable is working properly. doesnt connect to to engine ecu. will connect to vdc/ aircon but wont run most tests. yet a snap on will clear fault codes. :confused: i really need to connect to the engine ecu to try to figure out whats going on. im in lowestoft can travel slowly but the closer the better.
Thanks in advance.
Tim
Hi Tim

Sorry I can't be of any more help other than to say put up a thread in the appropriate model lounge.....you're likely to get more help in there.

Good luck

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks jillyflower
im just after anyone with diags in the local area hence posting it in here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts