Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels24.com, an South African motoring site, has started an "Ask the Manufacturer" initiative. AR is first on the list and below is the link to some of the questions already asked.

"http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/News/Industry_News/0,,1369-1372-2095_2078618,00.html"

Top of the list are questions related to:
- Bad Service
- Bad quality
- Fiat SA's lack of concern about customer complaints
- Vehicle pricing and depreciation

It breaks my heart to see these! I accept that these kind of forums will be treated as rant rooms against the manufacturer, but it is disheartening to imagine how this will impact the brand image. Especially given the dealers' bad performance in the past.
:cry:

Worst is, I can't even think of how to phrase a "Good" question that will indicate that there are happy customers out there! Anyone have an idea?

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
A Q&A session - that's an excellent idea!!!:D :D :D

How to phrase a good question....hmmmm

"I'm the proud owner of a .....and am delighted by its performance, handling and looks. Additionally, although I have heard complaints concerning poor relaibility mine has prooved faultless throughout my....years of ownership. However, there's always room for improvement so can you kindly tell me what improvements, in terms of model specifications, new cars and customer care that you intend to make in the not too distance future"

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one, Kevin. You're not in PR by any chance?
How's that Windows thing work again [tongue sticking out of corner or mouth, manic look in the eyes] Shift-select, control-c, control-v...
I am very curious to see:
1) How ARSA respond and
2) How the other manufacturers fare

Will keep y'all posted

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Nice one, Kevin. You're not in PR by any chance?
No - not me;)

How's that Windows thing work again [tongue sticking out of corner or mouth, manic look in the eyes] Shift-select, control-c, control-v...
I am very curious to see:
1) How ARSA respond and
2) How the other manufacturers fare

Will keep y'all posted
Yes, let us know how you get on:) :) :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Why don't we ask them to build lighter and better handling cars ?
And ask them to stop implanting James Bond style smokescreen layers under the bonnet !

·
Registered
495 Posts
Errhhh....I thought the idea of this thread was to ask "Good" questions which compliment Alfa; not say to them that they're [email protected] :confused: :confused: :confused:
Asking for better handling does not mean they are currently [email protected] They could however be much better ! Imagine a GTA of 1150 kilo's for example... LSD in stead of ESP. I would certainly buy one (and quite a few others too.
(the 'A' in GTA is supposed to mean lightweight...)

·
Registered
495 Posts
... Wonder what the weight savings on the 156 and 147 GTAs were actually.
- 156 GTA weight: 1385 kg
- 156 V6 weight: 1330 kg

Take into account that the GTA has bigger brakes and some additional plastic. My conclusion would be that the GTA is only a faster edition of the 156 and not a lighter one...

Just imagine: a 156GTA with Q2 diff as standard, a bit more negative camber on the front axle and let's say: 1150 kg :) Where can we place orders ?! :D

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
- 156 GTA weight: 1385 kg
- 156 V6 weight: 1330 kg

Thats not a bad weight for a V6.My 2.0ts GTV weighs in at 1370kg.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts