Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Alfa Spider with the optional Sat Nav Connect + and Bose. The CD Changer has given up, the CD player is struggling to eject discs - takes about 4 attempts before it gets the discs where I can grab it and the NAV disc must be the original that came with the car - old! So, I'm looking at options. The best would be an upgrade, I'm interested in the Clarion NX505. Can this be installed in my Spider? What connection leads would I need, being the Bose version? Are there any downsides to having a aftermarket unit in these cars? Missing features? I have had the head unit out of the car, but cannot remember how much space is behind the headunit? Will the extra cables fit behind the radio with out dismantling half the dashboard to do it?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
There is a thread telling you what you need on he 159 page (the Nav is a different size to the standard stereo),
Only function that doesn't work is the phone connection. The answer button on the wheel never seems to work (others do fine), and you'll need your own mic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts