Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Looking to sell my 2007 GT and was wondering if it was ok to put up a link to the ad that I've placed on DoneDeal & Carzone.

Donal

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the one ccovich, saved me the hassle of posting the link.

Just wanted to be a bit careful, didn't want to invoke the wraith of anybody.

Thanks for the positive responses and advice, noted and offending pic removed. It's not a forced sale, this is my second GT which i've had a just under 3 years now. Had my first for 2 before that so feel like a change. Am in the process of lining up a cracking 159 Ti from the UK.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

Thanks for the positive responses and advice, noted and offending pic removed. It's not a forced sale, this is my second GT which i've had a just under 3 years now. Had my first for 2 before that so feel like a change. Am in the process of lining up a cracking 159 Ti from the UK.
Just the resident spell checker!!!:lol:

Wrath, oh and incur would be a better fit to invoke the wraith would suggest you were summoning evil spirits.
Just thought you'd like to know...

Best of luck with the sale!!!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts

Good stuff. Is generally a good idea to include a picture of the clocks. Is the engine management light a quick fix? You'd want to have it clear before anyone comes to look...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Ccovich
Advice taken and offending photo replaced, was an easy fix for the light. Just started the engine and out goes the light. It's only on when the ignition is on, disappears one the car is started.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
If you wanted to take a trip to Maynooth, I can read the error for you so at least you know what it is.

Actuallly, now I think about it, it's probably normal for the light to be on when the key is turned but the car isn't started....

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts