Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there fellows,

I am looking to get 2015 Mito QV,

but if it is an early 2015 model, does it mean that it's the equivalent model to the 2014 model instead of the latest 2015 model?

And What is the difference between Mito MY'12 and MY'14 ?

Thanks a lot:)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Why dont you drop by your local FCA dealer and ask them, take along the VIN of the 2015 MQV and get a full breakdown of the model and its maintenance history.
Just the other day I was gonna purchase a GT1.9 and did the above, only to find that the previous owner did not replace the clutch at FCA as he said and there was a host of other expensive issues plaguing the vehicle which displayed on the report, saving myself approximately 30k on repairs which was not prevalent when I took it for a spin.

Just a thought

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your suggestion!!

Why didn't I think of that!!
Thank you again. I must do exactly what you said to find out more about the vehicle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your suggestion!!

Why dont you drop by your local FCA dealer and ask them, take along the VIN of the 2015 MQV and get a full breakdown of the model and its maintenance history.
Just the other day I was gonna purchase a GT1.9 and did the above, only to find that the previous owner did not replace the clutch at FCA as he said and there was a host of other expensive issues plaguing the vehicle which displayed on the report, saving myself approximately 30k on repairs which was not prevalent when I took it for a spin.

Just a thought
Why didn't I think of that!!
Thank you again. I must do exactly what you said to find out more about the vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts