Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone had a quantum remap on their 159? If so how was it and would you recommend? Thinking of using them for mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

Has anyone had a quantum remap on their 159? If so how was it and would you recommend? Thinking of using them for mine.
I was about to post the same. There's a place nearby that will do the Quantum remap, seems simple enough, via the OBD, so just a software change. Would also be interested if anyone else has had it done. I was initially looking around for a (unlikely, but I thought I'd look) DNA mod, like my wife's giulietta, which has the 170 BHP 1.4 TB. In 'N' mode it gets 40+ MPG. And to be honest, who needs all that BHP on tap all the time ? Especially as she doesn't get above 30 mph on her 2 mile trip to work :s

I've just looked at my A Trip and last 1500 miles I average 27 MPG :(, I do about 34 miles round trip to work weekdays, 80% on A12.

Quantum reckons 15% BHP boost, 22% NM boost and, which I was suprised, 8-15% MPG boost o_O

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,550 Posts
I've just looked at my A Trip and last 1500 miles I average 27 MPG :(, I do about 34 miles round trip to work weekdays, 80% on A12.
Thats the average I get on the 2.2 Brera

Reactions: Lord_of_beard
1 - 3 of 3 Posts