Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home after 100 miles with a quaife diff fitted im absolutely amazed at how different the car is:D the differance is night & day if you are thinking off having it done & you have a standard diff do it:thumbs: carn't compare to the q2 as never driven a gta with 1 fitted but from a standerd diff im amazed at how much its changed the car & the confidence its given me in the car.:)

6 points & £120 fine is a distant memory:p

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have to agree, had a quiafe diff and eibach arb's fitted, the handling is superb. My 147 is running standard suspension and 18's. I think when the suspension is sorted these mods make this car about as good as front wheel drive can be on the road. Money well spent guys!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to agree, had a quiafe diff and eibach arb's fitted, the handling is superb. My 147 is running standard suspension and 18's. I think when the suspension is sorted these mods make this car about as good as front wheel drive can be on the road. Money well spent guys!
:thumbs:carn't put in to words how diffrent the diff makes to the car but realy worh the money.

C

·
0 Posts
Nah, it's a torque biasing diff, similar to the q2. It's the plate type LSD's that make a racket on full lock.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I did the deal with Quaife at the Autosport show just after Christmas and they are selling well, they are far more noticeable than the Q2 diff

Won't be long before we are upgrading the people that have a Q2 to a Quaife :thumbs:

Ned
whaaaaaaat! :wow: no way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts