Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://moparinsiders.com/alfa-romeo-adds-new-standard-feature-on-quadrifoglio-models-this-month/

Let's hope they make it a software update for everyone.
Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
896 Posts
They could just add a simple option in the infotainment, whre you could choose/customize valve operation in the dynamic mode: open or open from 3500rpm.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just a software update will be much appreciated!
"We reached out to Alfa Romeo, but have not received a response back as of the writing of this article"

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it sounds like the change is just software, to make the exhaust fully open all the time in Dynamic as well as Race. So not selectable as such.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
This is Alfa. Remember we all hoped we’d be able to upgrade to Apple CarPlay when the Giulia launched without it. They’ll find an excuse to not make it available without buying a new car.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Had an email from my dealer today saying my car has been built. Hopefully it will come with this latest option.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've just had my Nring back from Johnsons Swindon, I asked them about this last week and was told when I picked it up yesterday that it can't be added to my car. Not best pleased about this as I'm sure it can be as it's just software, but I just wanted my car back so no point arguing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts