Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Couple of months back - while doing research on the model - I stumbled across an article that told how to activate the water spray function in 155 Q4. Back then I did not own this kind of car, so I did mark it up. After that I went and bought one, and now I don't seem to find that information anywhere. :confused:

Can someone tell me the correct relay type and place or point me to the place where this information is explained.

Thank you very much.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Sami

Welcome to the forum :D

I remember reading that! Something to do with a bag in the boot or near the spare wheel.

Sure one of the Q4 boys will be along soon to help you but try using the search page for the thread.

wrinx

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sent you the info for activating the WS.

Cheers

Juan

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice one guys...

most problems aren't solved that easily... it usually take a goog few weeks of debates wink

hehehe :D

J

·
Registered
715 Posts
Sami, I wonder if there are any dangers in this in the winter from the water freezing! Apparently if you use Methanol and Water mixed, you get more power. This would not freeze either.
I have heard this info from Peugeot 306 DTurbo owners who have put this on their cars.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You got an excellent point there Henry. The bloody thing will definately freeze in the winter. :( Thanks for the methanol solution, though. I'll have to give it some thought. Maybe I will be using it only for the few occasional trackdays in summer.

And of course the whole system is a neat trick to boast on a parking lot. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts