Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! It´s been a long time!! Thank God you´re back in action!!

OK, my question is the following: I´ve been told that the Q4 is the only 155 model that comes not with a blue or green front windscreen, but with one that is absolutely transparent, with no apparent color...

I can realize it is not blue, of course, but I have my doubts with the green one, because you can hardly notice the shade in green... CAn anyone clarify this??

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers.

J

·
0 Posts
My 155Q4 widebody has a green windscreen. It is called solarcontrol by alfa. (keeps the heat outside ;-) and the detection range for intruders of my clifford alarm system is limitited by it :( because of the metal coating on it wich blocks the scan of the clifford alarm outside of the car.)
I found it hard to guess the color myself but it *is* green as i had it replaced once.
And fixed again already. It gets hit a lot i guess.

I understood that the green solarcontrol screen is default and factory fitted. A white window sounds to me like an aftermarket and probably cheaper option.

Jan.

W

·
0 Posts
The colour tint is obvious, so jajobs reason sounds good :D

Does the screen have the Alfa logo on it?

wrinx

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the one I have comes with the Alfa logo and all... The brand is Sekurit (which I think is the original, isn´t it?).
Anyway, I asked this question because I am having it replaced, and when they told me that the green one was the one matching this model, I really couldn´t believe it, as it was hard for me to notice the green colorzation on mine...
Thanks for everything guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts