Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :)

Just thought i'd post my findings after 3 months of driving my V6 GTV with its new Q2. ITS ABSOLUTLEY FABULOUS !!!! totally transforms the car from everyday driving to giving it the full beans down a country lane. It feels so planted and focused on going round bends - very quickly, it just takes some getting used to keeping your foot in when your brain is telling you to lift off !! Only draw back i have found is that its eaten a front set of tyres very quickly - but that could be down to my driving style - fast and smiling !!!:lol:

Alfa GTV V6 Q2 pictures by morrisstanley - Photobucket

included some pics of my little lady, i think you'll agree she's awesome !!

Simon.:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for info. Every info like this helps me planing to do this upgrade. Mat I ask for your suspention set-up?
I've currently got Bilstein with Eibach but are considering original springs as roads here in Norway have similarities with UK roads.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest i looked at Bilstein and Eibach upgrades about 6 months ago and after speaking to my mechanic about doing the job he asked : where do you drive the car ?? I answered of course on normal roads which are rubbish round here so we i opted for SHOCK HORROR standard new shocks and springs and it totally transformed the car.
Hope this helps.
Simon

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
'Upgrade' to standard.

To be honest i looked at Bilstein and Eibach upgrades about 6 months ago and after speaking to my mechanic about doing the job he asked : where do you drive the car ?? I answered of course on normal roads which are rubbish round here so we i opted for SHOCK HORROR standard new shocks and springs and it totally transformed the car.
Hope this helps.
Simon
Best choice & the cheapset option as well.:thumbs:

Clive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts