Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Anyone thinking of getting a Q2 fitted. As Nike would say, Just do it.

A great day was spent at Autolusso having it done. (Can't recommend these guys enough), and the drive home was really something else.

I used to have a Focus RS, which also had a LSD in the front, but, it still never felt as planted as the GT does now.

Really great mod for the money. So so pleased.

Phone AutoLusso, get it booked in.:thumbs:

And a big thank you to Joe/Operation Alfa for the numerous phonecalls reassuring me it was the right thing to do. It's people like that that make these internet forums so good. Cheers mate.;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Well done fellow 3.2 owner:cool: PF pads next;) From AL. They are awesome:wow:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yeah....the Q2 really allows you to carry the speed into and out of the twisty bits. Just remember it can't defy the laws of physics though.;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is it true that you can't fit the Q2 diff to the 156 2.4 JTD? I think I remember reading that somewhere on the forum.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Guys,

Anyone thinking of getting a Q2 fitted. As Nike would say, Just do it.

A great day was spent at Autolusso having it done. (Can't recommend these guys enough), and the drive home was really something else.

I used to have a Focus RS, which also had a LSD in the front, but, it still never felt as planted as the GT does now.

Really great mod for the money. So so pleased.

Phone AutoLusso, get it booked in.:thumbs:

And a big thank you to Joe/Operation Alfa for the numerous phonecalls reassuring me it was the right thing to do. It's people like that that make these internet forums so good. Cheers mate.;)

:sirs:

I told you. :)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I also read somewhere that you can't fit them on my 147 2.0l TS is this true? :confused: :confused: :rant:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts