Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 17" Q2 alloys on my 147 and I am looking at upgrading to the 18" Q2 alloys from the GT.
My 17" alloys do not suffer from any kerb damage and are straight, apart from a few stone chips on the rears! They have Bridgestone Potenza RE050 tyres that have covered about 4000'ish miles. Now the big question, what do you guys think 17" alloys would be worth??
Cheers fellas.:thumbs:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Strange...i noticed chips on my rear alloys too yesterday...weird stuff. I think the Q2 has great wheels, but the...er ...extra inch might make all the difference!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Q2 Alloys

The best and worst thing about my GT Q2 is the alloys!

They kerb very easily, as the wheel stands proud of the tyres (at least it does on the standard Pzero Rosso) and has a 45 degree angle. I had my car two weeks, and went on a trip abroad, leaving my keys in the hands of my wife, and came back to two ground down wheels ! I wasn't amused, but then did the other two myself....

As my car is leased I've tracked down some new ones to switch to when before it goes back (rrp for these wheels is £450 each!).

I have 5 spare in total, so I'll refurb them, and sell them on - what do you think they might be worth ? If any one's desperate for 1 now, I could help out.

Cheers

Martin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts