Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Ferrari TB not do as much as you were hoping either? :) GL, what sort of money will you be asking? Guess the white will command a good premium .. it low miles? Looks beautiful anyway... gotta love the white

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ferrari TB not do as much as you were hoping either? :) GL, what sort of money will you be asking? Guess the white will command a good premium .. it low miles? Looks beautiful anyway... gotta love the white
Haha, it makes a small difference , what did you think of the ferrari tb ?, it will be at the higher end of the market I have got a price in mind. Its done just under 65,000 miles its in very condition .

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
What are you swapping for?

Sometimes wish i could have kept it but i needed a respite from the constant battering my bank account got.

Whoever buys this car gets a good one, i spent a small fortune maintaining and upgrading it in my three years of ownership.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you swapping for?

Sometimes wish i could have kept it but i needed a respite from the constant battering my bank account got.

Whoever buys this car gets a good one, i spent a small fortune maintaining and upgrading it in my three years of ownership.

:thumbs:
I was thinking about an m power bmw , yes they will be getting one of the best 147 gta's you can buy

·
Registered
940 Posts
E30 all the way unless its ur main car ??

I had a e46 m3 and it was a good car.

A e30 is a Showstopper

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
E46 M3 or E30 M3
I'm only a little offended by that answer :lol:

My personal preference would be E36 Evo engine & running gear in an E30 shell, its mental to think you could build one at that spec cheaper than buying a good E30 M3.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm only a little offended by that answer :lol:

My personal preference would be E36 Evo engine & running gear in an E30 shell, its mental to think you could build one at that spec cheaper than buying a good E30 M3.
:eek: I do also like the E36 M3 its just that the E46 and E30 are top of my list .:thumbs:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
E30 all the way unless its ur main car ??

I had a e46 m3 and it was a good car.

A e30 is a Showstopper
It will be my main car I don't travel far and use a van for work , I haven't had any experience of bmw's other than my dads 8 series that he used to own , what are the E46 M3's like to live with ??

·
Registered
801 Posts
I got scared off by the servicing costs of the E46. Wicked car though. Happy hunting.

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
If you do get an E46 M3, I wouldn't bother with the SMG, I tried one and thought it was pants. Not much better than a Twin Spark selespeed. I would say the Sele GTAs are better but even then I'd still rather the manual.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
although I hate myself just looking at it, so god knows what it would be like to get in it and drive. At least I'd do less miles than in the GTA :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts