Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
17,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My JK CDs are my pride and joy (I exaggerate a little there, maybe).....have them all :cool: So imagine my complete HORROR, when Hubby had the two he borrowed out of the cases, and in the door of his car, ffs :mad: I was FURIOUS!! :rant:

I will not lend them to him again :tut:

G

·
CD's not in their cases, left lying around, put in the wrong case....all sins:tut:

Being a bit OCD, I like to make sure that the disc sits straight in the case too, ie the title on the disc is horizontal when you open the case:eek:

· Registered
17,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CD's not in their cases, left lying around, put in the wrong case....all sins:tut:

Being a bit OCD, I like to make sure that the disc sits straight in the case too, ie the title on the disc is horizontal when you open the case:eek:

As I'm a little OCD, that's important to me too, Sparky.

To top it all off...he cracked one of the bloody cases! :cry:

· Registered
54,771 Posts
I feel a little less lonely now I have read this :thumbs: :D

· Premium Member
19,120 Posts
Totally with you on this DD. It ruins the CD and makes them unplayable after a while. On an extension to this are the blockbuster sticky fingers crew :mad: If you put you greasy fingers on the disc so the film jumps. No wonder it doesn't play you retarded plank. That's where the information is.

P.S I hope hubby isn't one of these :tut: :lol:

· Premium Member
19,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.