Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm that keen to get into an Alfa of my own rather than the mrs's, that I've put 2 out of my 3 Volvos up for sale on the performance Volvo forums. I've been drinking but still know what I'm doing, I think.......................

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Registration required.

Quite like Volvo's. The GF's dad has a nice 850 estate with the 5 cylinder engine. Suprisingly good handling and great for trips to B&Q. Her mum has an s60 d5 which is alright, Still not a huge fan of diesels but was a decent drive.

The cars are 10 and 15 years old respecivly. They are in amazing mechanical condition. They put anything made by Vag to shame.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Registration required.

Quite like Volvo's. The GF's dad has a nice 850 estate with the 5 cylinder engine. Suprisingly good handling and great for trips to B&Q. Her mum has an s60 d5 which is alright, Still not a huge fan of diesels but was a decent drive.

The cars are 10 and 15 years old respecivly. They are in amazing mechanical condition. They put anything made by Vag to shame.
They are indeed great cars, and mine are 13, 15 and 18 years old. They have their issues like seizing calipers and handbrakes, but not much else really. Plenty of mods available for them, so you can bring them more upto date if you wish.

However, I would like to get another Alfa but have to let at least one of the Volvos go to do that, as we have 4 cars in total.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts