Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes you know who you are. You are the eejits that think, lets go to the sales, and lets take our delightful children, put them in the buggy/double pushchairs and use it/them as a battering ram to get our way through the crowds. And when we stop for coffee, lets park the bloody thing up in the narrowest point to really **** people off :mad:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Surely the best answer to this ... is to NOT go to the sales :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I concur, sadly the other half failed to get his mum a birthday present beforehand :rolleyes::lol:

In which case ... just send him out by himself :thumbs: (MrsChris went to the sales by herself!!!)

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
I assume that these buggy/pushchair things are magnetic.....

because if there is more than one, they always get left in 'clusters', just to make getting past impossible...

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
I sympathise as I was knocked by a rather rude woman with a buggy who barged past me in M&S. I tutted loudly.

It annoys me immensely that when Hubby and I are child free (usually on a Saturday afternoon) and we decide to stop for coffee/cake there are parents who not only block spaces but also let their kids scream the place down. I never allowed this to happen when the children were small as it's unfair to them and others.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In which case ... just send him out by himself :thumbs: (MrsChris went to the sales by herself!!!)
OK I will admit I also needed a new pair of jeans as I am down to one pair. Expanding waistline meant I heard a massive rip when I got out of my mates 4x4 the other week :eek:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
When I'm in a supermarket if someone has abandoned their trolley (or pushchair) in the aisle so it's blocking me, I just push it out of the way.
If they haven't abandoned it, but are standing there, blocking me, it will get a push so I can get through.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I like it best when people turn around on the footpath to cross and swing their child and buggy over the edge of the road.....it's one way of finding out if there are any cars coming!:lol:

The whole topic of other peoples kids and public misbehaviour is a big one. I remember walking a lot as a toddler, although I got lost frequently. I got seperated from my mum in Woolworths around 1971 - I remember two things about it - I almost filled my pants and the lady from Woolworths giving me a packet of Rolo when I was reunited with my mum. I was 3 in 1971 by the way, before anyone makes any smart remarks.

On a brighter note - I "found" a little girl in ASDA a few months ago. We walked up and down for a few moments before a very attractive but frantic looking woman rushed towards us calling the toddler by name. I said " look there is your mum now". The woman said "I'm not her mum - I'm her granny". :inlove:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts